2019 Bonus Bucks College Contest
VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility. This contest (the "Contest") begins on January 1, 2020 and ends on the earlier of: (i) the last day to register for the final sanctioned event listed in section 3 below, or (ii) December 31, 2020, and is open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and who have a valid U.S. drivers license. Employees of Dynamic Sponsorships, L.L.C., Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. ("TMS"), members of the TMS-supported Bassmaster Elite Series Angling Team, their agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries, as well as immediate family and household members (whether or not related) of same, are ineligible to participate. Eligible contestants must possess a Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Sequoia, or Toyota 4Runner and said vehicle is personally registered in the contestant’s name, either individually or jointly. Or, for College Bonus Bucks participants, said Toyota vehicle (Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Sequoia, or Toyota 4Runner) can be registered in parent(s)’ and / or legal guardian(s)’ name.
2. How to Enter. Contestants who are eligible pursuant to these Official Rules must complete an official registration form as directed by Sponsor and submit said form by regular mail, electronic mail or fax prior to participating in any of the supported events listed hereunder. Contestants will be notified via email once their registration has been approved by Sponsor. Regular mail submissions may be sent to the address listed in section 8 below. Electronic mail submissions may be sent to [email protected] Faxed submissions may be faxed to 918-742-9628. Official registration forms must be received no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the sanctioned event in which the contestant is entering. All entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for submissions or entries, claims or notices that are lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or postage due. There is no registration fee associated with submission of the official registration form, though entry fees shall apply for the supported events. A contestant must enter at least one of the supported events listed in paragraph 3 below. Contestant must use his/her registered vehicle required in section 1 above as his/her primary tow vehicle while participating in said supported event, unless said supported event is one of the following: the Bassmaster Classic, the FLW College Fishing Series National Championship, the Carhartt Bassmaster College Series Championship, or any other supported event where official event rules preclude an angler from using his/her personal tow-vehicle.
3. Supported Events. A contestant must enter at least one of the following listed events (described in these Official Rules as "supported events") in order to be eligible to win any prize described in these Official Rules:
Sponsor is not responsible for the promotion or organization of, nor the rules governing, the supported events, which in each case are the responsibility of the organizers of said supported events. Information about the supported events set forth in the above-mentioned website has been obtained by Sponsor from the organizers of the supported events and is deemed reliable by Sponsor, but such information is subject to change, and, in any case, Sponsor is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Contestants are encouraged to contact the organizers of the supported events directly to obtain the most accurate and up to date information about the supported events.
4. Winner Determination. If an eligible contestant competes in a supported event and is deemed by Sponsor to be either the highest placing (or second highest placing for Bonus Bucks supported College Series Events; see section 5 for details) angler in said supported event in accordance with the official rules of the supported event, and the contestant has complied with these Official Rules, then the contestant will be the potential winner of the corresponding prize amount listed in section 5 below, provided that said contestant also placed within the top 50% of the entire field of participants and entire field has no less than 30 total boats in the supported event (which field may include participants who are not eligible contestants). If the supported event is a team supported event (i.e., two anglers compete as a team within the same boat), only the boater (and not the non-boater) in the winning boat will be eligible to receive the corresponding prize amount provided that said boater is an eligible contestant under these Official Rules. If the supported event is a pro-am supported event (i.e., two anglers compete as individuals within the same boat), the boater and non-boater will be eligible to receive the corresponding prize amount provided that said boater and non-boater is an eligible contestant under these Official Rules. In the event that more than one (1) eligible contestant ties for any finishing place in a supported event that would entitle all such eligible contestants to receive a prize award pursuant to section 5 below, then all such eligible contestants will be deemed winners and will share the available prize amount, which will be divided among them equally, such that individual winners will receive less than the total amount of the prize available had there not been multiple winners. A potential winner, if any, shall be responsible for obtaining and completing a prize claim form. Claim form will be available on the Contest website, or upon request by email, U.S. mail or fax. The claim form must be completed and submitted by said potential winner along with vehicle verification of their Toyota Tundra, Toyota Sequoia, Toyota Tacoma, or Toyota 4Runner being registered in his/her name (copy of current truck registration and / or title) and / or in his / her parent(s)’ and / or legal guardian(s)’ name as required by these Official Rules, verification of his/her winning finish in the supported event, and verification of compliance with all other of these Official Rules, via regular mail, electronic mail or fax transmission in the manner described in section 2 above, within 30 days of the supported event at which the win occurred. Sponsor is not responsible for claim forms or supporting materials that are lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or postage due. Winners, if any, should allow a minimum of at least eight weeks for approval, processing and shipment via U.S. mail of prize amount from the date of receipt of the claim form and all supporting materials described herein.
5. Bonus Bucks College Participant Winner / Prize eligibility. Bonus Bucks college participants will be eligible only for the College Series tournament Bonus Bucks payouts, not the general Toyota Bonus Bucks Program tournament trails events and payouts, unless he / she meets the following general Toyota Bonus Bucks Program eligibility requirements:The college participant will be eligible for the general Toyota Bonus Bucks Program events / payouts if they own and /or lease their Toyota vehicle individually and / or jointly, and their name is listed on the vehicle registration and / or title. The college participant’s vehicle is a current eligible vehicle model year for the general Toyota Bonus Bucks Program. In 2020, vehicle model eligibility in the general Toyota Bonus Bucks Program is a 2016 or newer Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Sequoia, or Toyota 4Runner.
6. Prizes. The following prize amounts will be available to be won at each supported event as listed below. Only one prize amount per listed place finish is available at each supported event, and tied winners must share prizes as further described in section 4 above. For the total number of supported events per support event type, see section 3 above. If there is no winner under these Official Rules for a particular supported event, no prize will be awarded under this Contest for that supported event.
7. General. The Contest shall be staged in compliance with, and is subject to, all federal, state and local laws. Failure of winner to comply with any of the prize claim requirements for any reason, or, the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable, or, the determination that the winner is ineligible to receive a prize, will result in forfeiture of the prize. Prize is not transferable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Winner agrees to provide his/her social security number, and Sponsor will provide each winner a federal form 1099 for each prize valued at $600 or more. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize by winner constitutes winner’s consent that his/her name, hometown, photograph, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation or consent. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects, and waives any right to claim ambiguity with regard to the mechanics of the Contest or the interpretation of the Official Rules. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to accept as final the determinations of winners and placement of contestants in supported events as announced by the organizers of the supported events, to accept the interpretation of the rules for such supported events as decided by the organizers of the supported events, and to award or not award prizes in the Contest accordingly, and contestants waive any right to compel Sponsor to challenge such determinations or interpretations or to hold Sponsor responsible for such determinations or interpretations. If winner is found to be in violation of any of these Official Rules, he/she will be required to forfeit his/her prize, or, at Sponsor’s discretion, to reimburse Sponsor for the value of the prize if such violation is found after the prize has been used. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions are allowed. Note: Potential winners must sign an affidavit of eligibility and a waiver of liability in order to be eligible for prize receipt. In the case of a potential winner who is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, such affidavit and any other required documentation must be signed on his/her behalf by his/her parent or legal guardian. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Released Entities"), from any and all liability, property loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with the awarding, receipt, use or misuse of the prize or participation in any prize-related activities. The Released Entities shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with any person's participation in the Contest or any supported event. By participating in the Contest, contestants agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Released Entities from any and all liability, property loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or supported event. In addition, by participating in the Contest, contestants agree to allow the sponsor to use his / her name and likeness for any and all promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
8. Governing Law and Venue. The terms and conditions of these Official Rules, as well as the conduct of this Contest, shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Oklahoma. As a condition of entering this Contest, entrant agrees that: (1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for any losses or damages, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration, the site of said arbitration being Oklahoma and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
9. Winner’s List. Complete lists of Contest winners, if any, will be available. Requests must be received no later than January 15, 2021.
10. Producer and Sponsor. The “Toyota Bonus Bucks College Contest” is being produced by Dynamic Sponsorship L.L.C. located at 4860 South Lewis Avenue, Suite 100, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74105, and is sponsored by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., located at 6565 Headquarters Drive, Plano, TX 75024.
11. FLW Disclaimer. FLW, BFL, TBF and other related tournament names are trade marks of Operation Bass, Inc. Operation Bass Inc. and Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., are NOT affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by each other.